Antarrashtriya Agrawal Sammelan
Antarrashtriya Agrawal Sammelan was started in Feb’ 2019 by a group of friends in all International Friends for helping needy section of the society. During last five years our friends have spread across Delhi to achieve one common objective of social development.
At Aggarwal Samaj, we believe that societal development can happen only when there is a spirit of friendship exists between all elements of society, whether it is human beings, animals, or nature. Initially we started off by conducting Bhandara (free lunch) every month and later on extended our reach by providing other kind of facilities like medical aid, educational support, improving natural gardens and shelter for stray animals
Main aims and objectives are as follows
- To work for the upliftment of rural and general public irrespective of caste, sex, creed and religion.
- To organize, run manage and supervise, construct, develop and administer the Charitable ashrams, schools, gaushalas, dispensaries, Hospitals, Widows Home, Old aged home, Maternity Home, Community Halls, Child Welfare Centre, Orphanages, Women & Family Welfare Centers to provide medical relief and/or and to the suffering of humanity as per Government Rules.
- To promote social welfare, activities conducive to the protection and improvement of the natural environment (including forest, lakes, rivers and wildlife), compassion for living creatures, literature, science, sports, games or the fine arts.
- To arrange and hold regular health checkup camps, eye operations camps for physically handicapped persons, blood donation camps and vaccination camps for the general public.
- To provide all type of programme of Naturopathy Yogas, Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Acupressure, Acupuncture, treatment and training centres.
- To help and assist the Govt. authorities for eradication the corruption in the community including social evils dowry system, drugs addiction and alcoholism.
- To help and assist the Govt. authorities and/or suffering humanities during the flood, fire, famine, cyclone, earthquake, epidemic storm and roadside accidents etc. and/or to provide food and shelter to any needy, person or persons from time to time.
- To promote Spiritual advancement by Jagran-Kirtan, Yoga and Meditation Camps and building spiritual centres for general people irrespective of Cast and Creed.
- To start, establish, run, takeover or manage and maintain schools, with an object to provide sound pre-primary, primary, middle, secondary, senior secondary and higher education to children by seeking recognition.
- To arrange and manage the training institutions in Typing, Shorthand, Computer, Fine Arts, Crafts, Music, Painting, Modeling, Dancing, Yoga, Physical Education and other professional training subjects.
- To promote literacy, cultural and other social activities by Awareness Programme, Adult Education Classes, Lectures, Essay Competitions Exhibitions, Symposiums, Cultural Programme, Press Conferences and Seminars.
- To provide food, clothes, medical aid, stationery, transportations, libraries, laboratories, reading rooms, hostels, playgrounds, swimming pool and other possible facilities to the students and also to the members of the society.
- To arrange and organize various kinds of Child Welfare Programme/Activities.
- To undertake the compilation, printing and publication of :
- Simple prayers or daily prayers for spiritual and psychological uplift of people generally.
- Simple booklets explaining the basic morals and values of human life and for moral upliftment.
- Books suitable for moral and spiritual instructions to school-going children, containing simple science, stories from epics depicting the life of ideal persons, sages and other renowned personalities.
- To award prizes in competition of physical games and educational competitions and to award scholarships for the needy and to provide ways and means for the uplift of poor and needy children or individuals and to inculcate moral discipline.
- To render any social, moral and financial assistance for the betterment of life of any unmarried girl or boy, widow or widower from time to time.
- To provide, encourage, initiate or promote facilities for the discovery, improvement or development of new methods of diagnosis, understanding and prevention and treatment of diseases.
- To open and run centres and hold classes for technical or business computer training, tailoring sewing, embroidery, handicrafts and various vocational training programme and jobs for poor and uneducated people.
- To ensure partnerships and networking with Govt. Departments Development Agencies, NGO’s and other National and International agencies for community development programme.
- To purchase/acquire the land and/or the building in the name of the society and make construction thereupon as per Govt. rules.
- To do such other things/acts/activities which are necessary and which may be incidental or conducive to the attainment of any of the object of the society.
- All the activities shall be Non Profitable and shall be done on the ‘No Profit-No Loss’ basis.
- All the income-earning, moveable, immovable properties of the societies shall be solely utilized and applied towards the promotion of its aim and objects only set forth in the memorandum of association and no profit thereof shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividends bonus profits or in any manner whatsoever to the present and past member of the society or to any person claiming through any or more of the present or past members. No member of the society shall have any personal claim on any moveable or immovable properties of the society or make any profit, whatsoever by virtue of his membership.